Back on Track Program
Has you workplace suffered a serious accident, received compliance orders from the Ministry of Labour (MoL)? Have you been identified for a WSIB Core Value (work well) audit? Perhaps your safety program simply not meeting the expectations or deliverables desired by your senior management, owners or shareholders.
We have been an OHS / HR Service provider to many small businesses, industries, associations, boards and non-profit organizations since 1996. We understand that these training requirements may incur a financial or training burden for small to medium sized firms.
DCS has developed a “Back on Track” on-site program, which addresses the training needs for such employers and provides the level of regulatory compliance that is required and is designed to get your firm and your employees back on the path to safety success.
This program is delivered on a cost recovery basis, and will provide your firm with the following:
- 6 Hour Health & Safety Awareness training program for supervisors, which exceeds the MoL bill 297 training requirements
- 4 Hour Health & Safety Awareness training program for workers, which exceeds the current training requirements as laid
out under bill 297
- A complete site safety profile indicating any gaps in MoL, WSIB legal requirements, provides a written corrective action plan
and identifies best practices with your specific industry
- Custom designed safety program for your location and industry
- A comprehensive training program designed to address critical failures within a defined time frame and follow-up auditing
and verification service to ensure employee compliance
- Access to our monthly MoL/WSIB alert program and discounts on further training
- Claims management training for managers and those staff who deal with the WSIB
- Our “Back on Track” program is designed to provide the skills, training and professional guidance so that you achieve a level of compliance with a short period of time.