Small Business Safety Program
“A Professionally managed, cost-effective safety program for small to medium sized employers”
Dealing with the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) or the Ministry of Labour (MoL) can be a frustrating, costly and time-consuming effort for small and medium sized employers who may not have the resources, training or time.
All companies in Ontario must comply with WSIB and MoL requirements, regardless of your firm’s size.
We have developed a program which addresses the needs for employers without having to hire your own full-time safety staff and still provide the level of regulatory compliance that is required.
Our small/medium sized employer safety program provides your firm with:
- Up to 20 hours per month, on-site safety staff to conduct your required inspections, training, audits, attendance & guidance of a safety professional at your monthly safety meetings when required
- Access to our group training program for specialized training courses at reduced prices,
- Enrollment in our bi-weekly safety update program & discounts of up to 30% on other services offered by DCS
- WSIB services including monthly cost statement reviews, filing of form 7’s and Return to Work issues
- Access to a 24 hour/ 7-day week assistance line
- Pay only for the time/materials you use
- Costs as little as $ 2.35 per employee, per day. That’s less than a cup of coffee